Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Holy cow... October is almost gone???

   Well well well... I have been a bad blogger!  In my defense, I have a baby.  :)  It's no excuse, I know- I will try to be better.  September was a little rough on the family because Greta was not sleeping.  We hit a high over Labor Day weekend, she slept 13 hours one night, and it was AWESOME.  However, she quickly forgot how to do that and started waking up a lot at night and refused to nap.  I am happy to announce that October hit and she turned a corner and sleeping is back!!
   Now here we are, October 25th...Greta's 5 month birthday and life is good.  She changes everyday and is full of laughs.  She has hit a few milestones this last month and I will tell you all about them in the next few blogs.  For now just enjoy some pics :)
Suzie




No comments:

Post a Comment